BEHRINGER ULTRA-DI DI400P
High-Efficiency Passive DI-Field
- Professional and multi-objective direct injection Field for level and studio applications
- Provides impedance and sign matching for the direct connection of tools to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency reaction as a result of well known BEHRINGER OT-2 transformer
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with as much as 3,000 Watts
- Ground Raise transfer removes conventional Floor loop problems
- Thru/Out jack means that you can ship the unbalanced sign to an onstage amplifier at the same time as the balanced sign is routed to the mixer
- ¼” TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, highway-appropriate steel case
- High-high quality parts and chiefly rugged development make sure lengthy existence and durability
- Conceived and designed through BEHRINGER Germany
The ULTRA-DI DI400P is a passive DI (Direct Injection) Field for connecting a guitar, bass or keyboard immediately in your mixer. With the DI400P as your pass-among, impedance-matching issues grow to be a factor of the prior, and lengthy cable runs won’t sacrifice all your treasured tone.
Directly to the Point
With its parallel 1/four” IN and OUT jacks, the DI400P permits you to plug for your software and ship the similar sign in your onstage amplifier, at the same time as the XLR OUTPUT sends a balanced sign in your mixer. A Floor Raise transfer removes hum related to Floor loops and our prime-Efficiency transformer Supplies without equal in sign integrity.
Great Sound, Remarkable Value
The ULTRA-DI DI400P could also be Extremely-compact and we area it in a difficult, highway-able steel case. This implies the DI Field will provide you with nice sound gig after gig, consultation after consultation. And because of its low value, you’ll be able to manage to pay for to outfit all of the band. See for your self at your nearest BEHRINGER broker.
Skilled and multi-objective direct injection Field for level and studio packages
Supplies impedance and sign matching for the direct connection of tools to mixers and amplifiers
Extremely-flat frequency reaction as a result of well known BEHRINGER OT-2 transformer
Lets in direct connection to speaker outputs with as much as 3,000 Watts
Floor Raise transfer removes conventional Floor loop issues