‘Tremendous Have compatibility Artful Valve’ Routinely Suits Presta and Schrader Valves, No Valve Amendment Needed
‘Tremendous Have compatibility Artful Valve’ attaches to Each Presta and Schrader with a decent seal that stops air leaks, even as much as 120 PSI.
Made to Ultimate: 6061 Grade Aluminum
This compact Motorbike tire pump is made out of 6061 Aluminum Alloy, the stuff airplanes are made out of.
Glueless Puncture Restore Equipment Included
You’ll get a puncture whilst you least be expecting it, so be ready. Get using once more in mins with this Glue-much less Emergency Puncture Equipment.
Just patch, then inflate – get using once more sooner!
Extendable ‘Telescope’ Layout for Each Prime Force (Highway) and Prime Extent (MTB) Tires
This body fixed pump is an engineered Prime efficiency, light-weight and strong moveable Motorbike pump.
The Twin ‘telescope’ function permits for prime Force pumping to 120 PSI, the easiest small Highway cycle pump.
For Extent inflation merely unlock the extendible telescope permitting extra air according to stroke, the easiest mountain Motorbike pump.
Why Make a selection the Vibrelli Mini Motorbike Pump?
– Presta & Schrader appropriate, no demanding valve Amendment Wanted
– 120 PSI capability
– Twin ‘telescope’ capability, transfer from Prime Force to Prime Extent
– ‘Tremendous Have compatibility’ seal for all valve varieties – no leaks
– INCLUDES: Glueless puncture Restore Equipment – pocket sized
– INCLUDES: Sports activities needle – inflates Sports activities balls
– INCLUDES: Inflatable decive valve – inflate pool toys
– INCLUDES: Mini pump body mounting bracket
No Valve Converting Wanted: Routinely appropriate with Each Presta and Schrader
120 PSI Extendable Telescope: simply switches from Prime Extent to Prime Force
Tremendous Have compatibility Artful Valve: no leaks, firmly grips Each Schrader and Presta valves Routinely
Mounting Bracket: attaches the tire pump on your Motorbike, introduced velcro strap holds the pump firmly in position
Incorporated: glueless puncture Equipment, be ready for a flat tire anyplace